WVU climatology lab focuses on the following areas: Climate Variability, Monsoon Climate, Land-Atmosphere Interactions, and Climatic Impacts on the Natural and Human Environments. For the details of research, click research
– Yaqian’s works accepted in Remote Sensing of Environment, which is the prestigious journal in Remote Sensing (Jun. 27, 2017).
– Jothi successfully defended his PhD dissertation. Congratulations to Dr. Jothi! (Apr. 13, 2017).
– Jothi’s first paper from PhD thesis published in The Anthropocene Review (Mar. 2017).
– Congratulating Yaqian for the WVU Outstanding Merit Fellowship for 2017-18 (Mar. 2017).
– Welcome Ellie for joining WVU Climatology Lab (Aug. 2016).
– Grant awarded: WVU Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (PSCoR) (July 2016).
– Dr. Lee interviewed with ‘The Register-Herald’ on climate change and deadly flooding in WV (Editor’s pick; July 2016) [Link]
– Congratulations Yaqian! First place in the student oral competition at WV GIS conference (May 2016).
– Congratulations to Jothi for defending his PhD proposal (Feb. 2016).
– Congratulations to Yaqian for defending her PhD proposal (Dec. 2015).
For more lab pictures, click gallery